2020 Summer Volleyball Camp
Make this summer one that your child will remember, enroll them in The Volleyball School Camp for weekly fun activities including learning how to play volleyball, strength and conditioning and more.
This 4-day volleyball camp will teach the fundamentals of volleyball using proven techniques for each skill and quickly advancing to game application. Campers will be grouped according to their ability and experience. Our system of grouping the camp by age and skill level will allow campers to be placed where they will be capably-challenged to improve at each session.
Campers will receive daily snacks, camp t-shirt and participate in daily exercises to:
Morning Camps: Mon – Thur. (9:00 – 12:00 pm)
The safety and well being of our students, parents, and coaches is our top priority. NO PARENTS OR ADDITIONAL SPECTATORS DURING CLASSES
Below are the guidelines that we need to be followed upon arriving at the school:
1. Immediately go to the restroom and wash your hands for 20 seconds before and after practice.
2. If your child has any flu-like symptoms or not feel well, PLEASE DO NOT BRING THEM TO CLASS!. We will be measuring the temperature of everyone entering the facility for training
3. No hand slapping (high fives) at practices. You can verbally interact and encourage your teammates.
4. All volleyball and furniture will be sanitized before class.
5. Coaches must wear a face mask at all times during training
6. ONLY 16 STUDENTS per camp. Just students and staff in the facility
(No Parents or additional spectators).